• 45°

Deb Nicklay, Author at Austin Daily Herald

Deb Nicklay

Recent Articles

School Board approves principals raise

Principals to receive a 3.41% total package increase this year, 2.42% next year The Austin School Board unanimously approved a two-year, 5.83 percent total package ... Read more

APS proactive in preparation for possible coronavirus

The Austin Public Schools are being proactive in preparing for any potential threat from the coronavirus, according to Mark Raymond, director of human resources for ... Read more

Teachers, community combine to help boost graduation rate

Although Austin High School graduation rates have been on the climb over the past few years, even John Alberts admitted that a 6 percent increase ... Read more

Austin HS grad rate jumps 6 percent

Editors note: Read more about Austin and Mower County school districts’ graduation rates in Tuesday’s issue of the Herald. Austin High School seniors’ graduation rate ... Read more