Mower County Sherrif’s Office and Emergency Management are assisting with reporting flood damage

Published 1:34 pm Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

The Mower County Sheriff’s Office and Emergency Management is assisting the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, Homeland Security and Emergency Management (MN HSEM) in collecting property damage for Individual Assistance from the recent flooding event. 

Individual Assistance is for damage to homes and property. You will need you name, phone number, e-mail, property address, property private insurance information, brief damage information and photos of the damage prepared before heading to to make a request.

Once you submit the form, a representative from FEMA and/or MN HSEM will contact you.

Email newsletter signup

When contacted by FEMA and/or MN HSEM they will not ask for money or additional personal information, please make sure they are official representatives. This is not a guarantee of assistance but a mechanism for collecting information to determine if criteria is met for possible assistance.

If you need additional assistance, please email