Time is running out to order your roses, deadline to order is March 24
The last day to order your roses for the 25th annual Rose Sale is March 24.
Pick-Up and Delivery Day is Tuesday, April 7. Roses can be picked-up between 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Roses will be delivered between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Let someone know that you care and support the work of LIFE Mower County by supporting our Rose Sale where promise lives, hope blossoms!
All proceeds from LIFE Mower County’s Rose Sale benefits children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities including Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism and epilepsy.
One in 10 families has a member with a disability. Your participation in LIFE’s Rose Sale provides critical funding for programs and services.
Hang up posters with order forms at your work, church, schools, gas stations, restaurants, local businesses, etc.
You can sell roses by emailing your co-workers and encouraging them to order. Call the LIFE office with a group rose order and the roses can be delivered to your office.
Ask your friends, neighbors and family to order roses.
Volunteer on April 7with delivery, arranging, etc. Call 507-433-8994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
Learn more or order online at hwww.lifemowercounty.org/rose-sale.
• March 17: St. Patrick’s Day Party
• March 18: Special Olympics Bowling
• March 19: Ladies Night
• March 20: Movie and Munchies
• March 21: LeRoy Community Theater
• March 23: Board of Directors Meeting/Taste of Mower County Committee Meeting
• March 24: People First Aktion Club/Rose Sale Ends
• March 25: Special Olympics Bowling
• March 26: Creative Arts at the Austin Artworks Center
• March 27: Harlem Globetrotters
ORLANDO, Fla. — The U.S. Census Bureau said it has reached its goal of recruiting more than 2.6 million applicants... read more