Central Farm Service – Feed Delivery Drivers
Published 3:28 pm Friday, June 28, 2019
Central Farm Service has openings for Feed Delivery Drivers.
In this position, the team member will provide accurate & efficient delivery of feed.
Email newsletter signup
Essential duties & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Report for work when scheduled.
- Know and follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Perform work in a safe manner.
- Provide accurate and efficient delivery of bulk feed to the destination indicated on the assigned feed order.
- Perform delivers in such a manner as to maintain good customer relations.
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Report all maintenance items to supervisor.
- Maintain equipment in operational and cleanly appearances at all times.
- Accurately records time worked, personal time off, holidays and other time away from work.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduation from highschool or GED equivalent.
Required Licensing Qualifications:
- Class A CDL.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, company Paid Short/Long Term Disibility.
- Matching 401k, Defined Pension Plan and more.
Interested applicants are encouaged to apply at www.cfscoop.com on Careers or contact Kim Jones at email@example.com or (507) 438-4471
CFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.