You’re invited to a Holiday Extravaganza
Published 10:03 am Saturday, November 24, 2018
The Arc 4-H Adventure Club is excited to host a holiday themed after-school adventure on Monday, Dec. 3. We hope you will join us. Bring a friend too.
WHO: Youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities in grades five and over.
WHEN: Monday, Dec. 3, 3:15-4:45 p.m. – (The Arc bus is available to bring youth from IJ Holton, Ellis and the Austin High School)
Email newsletter signup
WHERE: The Arc Mower County (401 Second Ave NE, Austin, MN)
THINGS WE WILL DO: Decorate Christmas ornaments, Make cookies and learn about measuring, Play holiday games and so much more.
RSVP to The Arc Mower County (507-433-8994) or email Jamey@thearcmc.org by Friday, Nov. 30.
The Arc 4-H Adventure Club is a group of young people who meet monthly after-school for hands-on learning experiences.
Through the club, youth will make new friends and develop new skills. This club is designed to support the mission of The Arc Mower County.
Regular monthly sessions are held on the first Monday of the month from 3:15-4:45 p.m. Learn more at www.thearcmc.org/arc4hadventureclub.
Dining To Donate
Dining To Donate will be at Austin Applebee’s on Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Applebee’s will donate 15 percent of your check to The Arc Mower County when you dine at Applebee’s in Austin at 1404 18th Ave NW or Carside To Go from 4-9 p.m. on Dec. 4. You can pick up a flyer at The Arc Mower County office or online at www.thearcmc.org. Flyers need to be given to your server before you pay your bill.
• People First Aktion Club: Tuesday, Nov. 27
• Special Olympics Bowling: Wednesday, Nov. 28
• Scrapbooking: Thursday, Nov. 29
• Dinner and a Movie, Austin: Friday, Nov. 30
• State Bowling Tournament, Lakeville: Saturday, Dec. 1
• Arc/4-H Adventure Club: Monday, Dec. 3
• Dining To Donate at Applebee’s: Tuesday, Dec. 4
• Special Olympics Bowling and Salvation Army Bell Ringing: Wednesday, Dec. 5
• Creative Arts: Gifts in a Jar: Thursday, Dec. 6
• Kiwanis Holiday Lights, Mankato: Saturday, Dec. 8
View the complete at http://bit.ly/2ETIAOn.