No injuries in St. Paul duplex fire that displaced 15

Published 10:30 am Monday, April 27, 2015

ST. PAUL — Eastern Minnesota authorities say no one was injured in a duplex fire that displaced 15 people over the weekend.

The St. Paul Fire Department says the Sunday blaze started after oil was left cooking on a hot stove.

The Red Cross is helping residents with finding temporary housing.

Email newsletter signup

The fire department says unattended cooking is one of the leading causes of house fires.