Letter: A warning to voters who supported levies
Published 10:19 am Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Now that many school levy requests were approved and the propaganda blizzards have subsided, I’d like to remind the “yes” voters of what you are supporting:
1. The latest push by our federal government’s “Common Core” mandate for complete control over a new curriculum that further lowers education standards and morals for your children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
2. The loss of state and local control, even input, over school materials and what children learn.
Email newsletter signup
3. The mainstreaming of homosexuality, promiscuity and other practices, even how to masturbate, under the guise of “health education.”
4. Provision for taxpayer-funded abortions (murders) for young girls, through the Planned Parenthood organization.
5. All students will be taught, not how to think, but what to think.
6. Other socialist indoctrination programs.
Ben Kinchlow, longtime co-host of CBN’s 700 Club and an astute political observer once remarked, “The only thing that is more dangerous than guns in the hands of criminals, is an uninformed voter in a voting booth.”