State public auction offers 65 cars, trucks
Published 6:58 am Friday, October 7, 2011
From tractors and dozers to boats and snowmobiles to cars and trucks, the state’s Oct. 8 surplus auction in Bemidji offers something for nearly every North Country need.
The public auction of state and local government surplus property will include:
· Approximately 65 cars and trucks, including 4×4 pickups, vans and Toyota Prius
Email newsletter signup
· Boats, outboard motors and trailers
· Skid steer, tractors, crawlers and forklifts by John Deer, New Holland, Ford and others
· Many snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles
· Shop equipment and machine tools
· Riding lawn mowers, push mowers and miscellaneous grounds maintenance equipment
A preliminary list of items is online at www.minnbid.org/public/auct_info.aspx?ID=177. The gates open for inspection and registration at 8 a.m. at Beltrami County Fairgrounds, 7301 Frontage Road in Bemidji. Bidding begins at about 9:30 a.m. All items are sold as-is; sales are final and must be settled in full with cash or personal check the day of the auction.
Registration and bidding numbers are available at www.mnsurplus.org. Click on the ‘Auctions’ link.