KSMQ Public Television selects board leadership; Clinefelter, Gumbel added to the board
KSMQ Public Television Board of Directors has named its Executive Committee to serve in the coming year:
• Chairman: Edward ‘Ted’ Hinchcliffe, Ph.D., Austin; I.J. Holton Professor, The Hormel Institute, University of Minnesota.
• Vice chairman: Patrick J. Schwab, Austin; vice president, Hormel Foods.
• Secretary: Laura Beasley, Albert Lea; dean of nursing, health, and wellness, Riverland Community College.
• Treasurer: Dan Nistler, Rochester; market president, Merchants Bank.
• Immediate Past Chairman: Fred Bogott, MD, Austin; Mayo Clinic, retired.
In addition, two new members recently joined the KSMQ Public Television board: Jeremy Clinefelter, Austin; attorney for Donnelly Law Office and Jennifer Gumbel, LeRoy; attorney for Hoversten, Johnson, Beckmann & Hovey, LLP.
The Heimer Memorial Golf Tournament brought in a $4,000 donation raised in Adams at Cedar River Golf Course on July... read more