Published 2:16 pm Friday, June 22, 2018
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc, is a leading manufacturer in the Midwest of prepared salads, and sides. We are seeking a full time Maintenance Manager to join our growing team. Compensation based on experience and qualifications.
Email newsletter signup
• Work with staff and different departments coordinating projects and daily work orders.
• Training, motivating staff to ensure repairs are complete and, look for ways to make maintenance efficient and cost effective.
• Stay current with building codes, and safety standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related technical field. with three to five years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have at least five years of supervisory experience in a maintenance/operations environment.
• Must have good communication and organizational skills to manage bills, etc.
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc. offers Full benefit package including free clinic, 401k, & profit sharing. a complete benefit package If interested send resume or contact:
Mrs. Gerry’s Kitchen, Inc.
2110 Hanson Ave PO Box 1127
Albert Lea, MN 56007
Pre-employment drug testing and physicals are required.
E-mail resumes to email@example.com or fax to (507) 373-5617
Visit our homepage at www.mrsgerrys.com