Animal Caretaker Job Opening
Published 5:32 am Thursday, September 7, 2017
This full-time position is responsible for the daily care of all animals at the worksite. Each technician is a vital member of a team dedicated to providing excellent animal care.
This entry-level opportunity requires no prior experience and provides hands-on, rewarding work caring for animals. Daily tasks may include caring for newborn piglets, breeding, animal movements, recordkeeping and light facility maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with pigs, a willingness to learn, a high level of dependability and a solid work history.
Email newsletter signup
THIS POSITION OFFERS:
• No experience required
• Base salary starting at $28,000 with potential for quarterly bonuses
• All technicians earn$31,000 after only one year
• Opportunity to advance career through Production Leadership Program
• Full benefits: health, dental, vision, 401(k), Flex spending
• Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
• Adventureland and Iowa State Fair Family Days
• Get hired and refer a friend — we have a $1,560 Employee Referral Bonus!
Apply online at apply.iowaselect.com or give Allyson a call at 641-316-3251 today!
Iowa Select Farms is an equal opportunity employer.