Gas overflows at Brownsdale station
Published 10:01 am Monday, November 23, 2009
Authorities had to mop up 15 gallons of spilled gasoline at a Brownsdale gas station after a man let his car overflow Sunday.
Brownsdale fire responded and used a clay-based mopping agent to clean up the area.
According to a report, a 56-year-old Brownsdale man was filling up his car at the Greenway Station at around 1 p.m. and let the gas overflow.
Email newsletter signup
Sheriff Terese Amazi said he is not likely to face any formal charges.