***Positions,**** BUTTERBALLPublished 4:04pm Friday, August 2, 2013
We are seeking Production Supervisors, Production Superintendents, Maintenance Supervisors and Maintenance Manager – day and evening shifts.
Jobs are in Montgomery IL, suburb of Chicago – Relo Assist provided
Candidates will have strong leadership, comm., and math skills, able to handle multiple priorities and maintains adherence to company policies, safety standards, and GMP’s. Knowledge of USDA audits, HACCP, etc. Exp. in spiral ham, bacon, boneless ham, and bone in ham production as well as lunch meat packaging.
Supv & Supt will have exp in production and ensure goals. Maintains optimum line speeds, efficient crewing, proficient yields, and have accountability for all variances.
• Good employee relations, working knowledge of mfg methods, process improvements & problem solving techniques and procedures.
• Will supervise, plan and direct production to produce products safely and consistently within quality specifications.
• Supervise and coord activities of production empl. to meet prod needs and ensure efficient operation of their assigned area of responsibility
• Supervises the activities of the assigned departmental supervisors and maintain good employee relations.
• Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production and reports deficiences to the maintenance department.
Maintenance Supervisor will direct employees in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment and perform complex, non-repetitive, supervisory duties
• Direct/assist associates in diagnosing malfunctions in machine and equipment, dismantling, assembling and installing industrial machinery during plant repair, modification and/or expansion.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, electrical blueprints/electrical schematics.
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for overseeing and leading all aspects of maint op, develops leadership skills in self and direct reports, while creating a safe working environment according to company standards.
Ensures quality management to all aspects of maintenance, repair, modification and safety operations.
• Supervises the activities of the assigned departmental supervisors.
• Directs supervisors with respect to elect and mech work performed
• Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained
Butterball, LLC is and equal opportunity employer and is committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected status under applicable law.