Thursday’s Weather: Sunny and 63 today, but chance of storms returns over weekendPublished 5:34am Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Today: Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight: Clear, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 67. Light east wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Looking ahead: The weather could take another wet turn over the weekend, as there’s at least a chance of rain and thunderstorms everyday Saturday through next Wednesday.
—Source: National Weather Service