Friday weather: sunny skies return; Weekend: temperatures cool off a bitPublished 5:28am Friday, May 10, 2013
- Friday: Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night: Scattered showers after 1 a.m. Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
—Source: National Weather Service