London Fire Department douses shed fire

Published 10:34am Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The London Fire Department extinguished what was left of a shed Saturday after a wood burner started a fire.

Firefighters went to 13301 Highway 105 near London at about 7 p.m. Saturday. An exterior wood burner housed inside of a small shed, used for heating a house, sparked and lit the shed on fire. The homeowner estimated the total damages at just $250, and there was no damage to the home.


By using this website’s user-contribution features, including comments, photo galleries, or any other feature, you agree to abide by the terms of use. Please read this agreement in its entirety because it contains useful information that will help you better understand the rules and general "good manners" that are expected when contributing content to this website.

Sign in to Comment | Need help commenting? Click here

Editor's Picks