Toddler in hospital after drinking bleachPublished 2:26pm Tuesday, December 4, 2012
A toddler is in the local hospital after he or she reportedly drank bleach on Monday near Brownsdale.lumber
Deputies and EMTs went to 57768 280th St. near Brownsdale Monday after they received the call. According to the Mower County Sheriff’s office, the 2-year-old took the bleach, which was in a pop bottle, from under a kitchen sink. Someone reportedly gave the child liquids to drink after being advised by poison control. The child also vomited multiple times, according to the report.
Medics then took the child to Mayo Clinic Health System in Austin. No further details were released.